15 Lessons learned from yesterday's FA Cup Final between Kelantan and Terengganu:-
- Success is sweet and failure is sour. Sweet and Sour is nature of the game.
- We can choose to learn from both the failure and the success.
- Never give up in life, even in your dying seconds.
- Never so confident to get what you want, even it is so very close, even the food is already in the mouth, even only 5 seconds left on the clock.
- Focus is important, so stay focus. In fact, you should never lose your focus. It might cause you a game.
- What happened when you lose focus? You lose the game.
- What happened when you are put under pressure? You might score your own goal and get defeated.
- Keep pressuring and attacking your opponent when you are loosing. Never loose hope.
- Put your strategy right. Sometime defense is the best strategy when you are winning.
- The coach that run up and down to motivate you better when you are loosing in the dying second get the reward at the end. Congratulation Irfan Bakti...you should get a Datuk soon.
- Laser beam and firecrackers can stop a game for a few minutes, especially in the final game when tension running high. Looks like laser beam and firecrackers are part of the game nowadays.
- The looser will still get a day off. By the way, the bigger number of supporters doesn't mean you will win the game.
- The best looser should move forward and get motivated to win the next offering - League Cup and Malaysia Cup by not repeating the same bloody 'over confident' mistakes.
- The biggest culprit is the guy who just kick the ball forward but ended in the enemies foot when the clocks shows 1 minute left. He should kept the ball and control the game as it is extremely important in those dying seconds. Common Datuk M Karathu...this is basic. Adopt short passes like Barcelona is too much to ask.
- The game is never end until the final whistle and the ref has the final blow.